As the new owner of Four Sail Realty, I have brought extensive resources to the company. As a life-long native to the Door/Kewaunee county area, I have spent a great deal of time covering all areas of the "Door Peninsula". The following background information shows the unique insight I have into the land, the people, the properties and the "Door Peninsula" real estate market.
· 1977 graduate of AlgomaHigh School
· B.A. Business Administration, UW-Oshkosh, 1982
· Member Door County Board of Realtors
· 8 years - Marketing & Sales, A & E Building Systems
· 6 years - Owner/GM, Pier 42 Marina
· Member Algoma's Tourism Committee
· Member Algoma's Main Street Committee
· Member UW-Sea Grant's Advisory Committee
· Past board member Algoma Chamber of Commerce
Other Hobbies and Interests......
· 27 years - USCG licensed Captain
· Licensed hunting and fishing guide
· PADI certified scuba diver
· Member of Algoma Lions Club
· Member Algoma Boat Club
· Past-president Algoma-Kewaunee Great Lakes Sport Fishermen
· To be informed, educated, and constantly trained in all areas of the Real Estate Business.
· To treat my clients in the same manor that I would want to be treated.
· To provide quality service to my clients through truth, honesty, and integrity.
· To earn my clients trust and lifelong committment by working hard for them.
· Sell and many properties as I can!
When you list your property with me, you not only get me, but you get the entire Four Sail Realty team. From the moment you put your property for sale, I go to work marketing your listing. Some of the sophisticated marketing tools we use are: yard signs, color real estate magazine advertisements, local news media marketing, custom color brochures, world wide web site advertisements, Door County's Multiple Listing Service and of course me!